G-SPACE STUDIO LTD is a European game development studio. Our company has been developing games and applications since 2011. We work with partners from Europe, Canada and the USA.
Started as a small team of indie flash game developers, now we are a solid studio of game development veterans. We love games and know almost everything about them. We are engaged in the development of high-quality products of varying complexity, such as MMORPG, AR / VR games and applications.
What are you working on?
- The name of the project(s): MMORPG
- Platforms: PC
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Plan and organize the verification of new features and releases;
- Creation of testing documentation;
- Ownership of testing tasks in the product team backlog;
- Participate in creating user stories for new features;
- Manual testing: Windows Desktop;
- Working with in-house and external test tools;
- Manual exploratory and regression testing;
- Execute different types of testing;
- Investigating issues in production;
- Working in cross-functional Scrum teams that also include Unreal game developers
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience as QA Engineer;
- Experience performing Manual QA tests;
- At least 1 year of experience in desktop game testing;
- Strong knowledge of testing processes, methodologies, and best practices;
- Experience in test planning and estimating;
- Understanding of client-server architecture;
- Basic familiarity with analytics systems;
- A user/customer-focused approach;
- Enthusiastic to new technologies and games in particular;
- MUST: good spoken and written English
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Flexible working schedule, fully remote work;
- The opportunity to participate in the creation of exciting products;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team;
- Competitive salary with the regular review
Similar job opportunities
iriSmart Recruiting (Gamedev)
Relocate, Remote, Cyprus, Poland
Posted 1 week ago