Hello Engineer is a physics-based multiplayer builder in the Hello Neighbor universe. Build anything you want with friends or alone, from racing cars and planes to mechanical catapults and self-propelled robots. Swap hidden blueprints, compete against other players in PVP arenas and uncover the ultimate secret of the Neighbor, who has returned to the abandoned amusement park with a mysterious purpose...
Working at tinyBuild, you get great opportunities for professional growth and development. We make the work process as transparent and clear as possible, with minimal bureaucracy and maximum attention to the employees’ ideas. You will work on AA projects for PC and consoles, which is not only exciting, but also quite challenging. We face a lot of challenges on a daily basis and strive to make our projects high quality and addictive for the players.
What are you working on?
- The name of the project(s): Hello Engineer
- Platforms: PC, Console
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Create custom backend server for online multiplayer game
- Implement reliable and high-performant gameplay netcode engine
- Support, optimize and extend network features as needed
- Solve large scale distributed systems problems so future engine users can focus on making awesome games
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 5+ years of programming experience in a professional environment
- Strong C# programming skills
- Experience with client/server messaging and custom netcode development
- Experience with code optimization
- At least one shipped multiplayer title
- Experience with multithreaded applications
- Experience with Unity3D
- Gaming experience in multiplayer physics based construction games
- Passion for gaming
What are the conditions and bonuses?
— Ability to work with AA games of famous franchises for PC and consoles
— Opportunity to work remotely
— Flexible schedule
— Coverage for professional courses and conferences
— Corporate English
— Tax reimbursement
— 28 days of vacation and sick leave compensation
Similar job opportunities
Moscow, Russia, RemotePremium