Founded in 2016, Easybrain is a mobile game developer with more than 1,000,000,000 downloads.
Predictive analytics, a data-driven approach, in-house systems and tools, machine learning, as well as in-depth product, game development and marketing intelligence, creativity, and excellence in everything we do are fundamental parts of our efforts.
We deliver time-tested market leaders such as Sudoku.com, Nonogram.com, Blockudoku, Pixel Art, Drum Pad Machine as well as new chart-topping products like Killer Sudoku, Nonogram.com Color, and Art Puzzle.
In 2021 Easybrain merged with Embracer. As part of the Embracer Group, Easybrain continues to develop strong mobile game titles and strive towards new achievements.
Easybrain is now looking for an experienced Product Manager (Producer/Game Designer) who will be heading the development of new games that we have in the pipeline. This is a business role, essentially a product CEO role. You will be creating fun and entertaining casual games that are being played by millions of users daily using the company resources and infrastructure that’s built for that purpose and is constantly improving. You will be part of the professional team that moves fast and where the knowledge is free-flowing.
Над чем работать?
- Платформы: Mobile
На какие задачи (обязанности)?
- Transforming ideas into detailed and thought out concepts;
- Planning the initial version of the game and continuous updates;
- Formulation of game rules, setting, gameplay, story etc;
- Working on systems design, economic modelling, complex feature development;
- Analyzing feedback, metrics, available solutions and modify products with eye for retention and monetization;
- Working together with the production teams to help them implement the vision into reality (primarily with a help of project manager);
- Working with analyst team to improve KPI, finding and solving pain points etc;
- Working with marketing team to make products insanely popular;
- Knowledge sharing with fellow colleagues;
- Having fun doing it.
Какого профессионала ищем?
- Successful prior experience in a Product Manager role (or Producer or Game Designer) on a popular mobile, social network casual games or application;
- Great understanding of casual game market;
- Ability to set definite goals and focus on the work results;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Logical thinking, common-sense approach;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Ability to work in a challenging environment;
- Knowledge of App Store and Google Play guidelines;
- Understanding of UI and UX;
- English language proficiency;
- Russian language proficiency.
Какие условия и бонусы?
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, and the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge, and drive, we offer:
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Comfortable office (The Oval), modern equipment (remote work during COVID-19);
- Gym in the office building, seaview, beach bar 100 meters from the workplace;
- Attendance of key industry events;
- Medical insurance;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Relocation package to the country with 300 sunny days a year;
- Fast-paced and easy-going environment.
Flyer One Ventures
Киев, Украина, Удаленная работа
Опубликовано 3 дня назад
Опубликовано 1 неделю назад
Лондон, United Kingdom, Удаленная работа (relocate)
Опубликовано 1 неделю назад