The Farm 51 Group SA,Опубликовано 3 месяца назад
Relocate, Удаленная работа, Гливице
The Farm 51 Group SA was established in 2005 and since then we have been continuously honoured to be at the forefront of Polish game dev studios, creating ambitious titles that have been for many years successfully engaging and connecting the players all around the globe. In 2012 we entered the Polish New Connect stock exchange.
We have the most amazing community of players and we are proud of that achievement. To us making video games is something more than just a job. We believe that the computer games industry is only for truly passionate people - our Team consists of almost 130 talented individuals whose passion & mission is to create unique games focused on the most up-to-date technologies, innovativeness, and captivating story to tell, persistently following our philosophy is deeply rooted in partnership cooperation. We do this together - some experienced and renowned specialists and talented high-fliers. And this is our key to success.
The titles we have so far released are:
-NecroVision: Lost Company (2009)
-Painkiller: Hell & Damnation (2012)
- Deadfall Adventures (2013)
- Get Even (2017)
- World War 3 (2018) (early access)
- Chernobylite (2021).
Currently, we are in the finalizing stage of making World War 3 - a tactical online multiplayer FPS set in the reality of a global military conflict and have some new unannounced project in a pre-pro stage going on.
Над чем работать?
- Название проекта(ов): WW3
- Жанры: Шутер, Стратегии
- Платформы: PC
На какие задачи (обязанности)?
We are looking for a Backend Programmer for our WW3. Do you want to help us create one of the most long-awaited FPS games in Poland and beyond? Apply now and join our Team!
• designing and implementing the backend architecture within the game,
• identifying and fixing performance issues,
• daily cooperation with programmers, project manager, and game designers.
Какого профессионала ищем?
solid knowledge of Node.js,
very good command of TypeScript, MongoDB, and Git,
English language proficiency that allows a smooth understanding of the technical documentation and communication within a team.
Nice to have:
Experience in developing apps integrated with the RealTime communication,
Optimization of MongoDB
Что для нас важно в человеке?
Почему у нас приятно работать?
Creative freedom and a lot of independence in actions,
The chilled and casual atmosphere within the project teams,
Какие условия и бонусы?
Remote work or relocation support with the possibility to stay in our company apartment for the initial period after relocation,
Flexible working hours (core hours 10.00-15.00),
Attractive salary applicable to your skills and experience,
Motivation system and financial bonus after successful completion and release of the game,
A budget for personal trainings and professional development,
Multisport gym card refund,
Well-equipped studio located in the heart of Gliwice with closed parking space and a garden,
Possibility to participate in the industry events,
Social events, gatherings, and company parties.
1. Send us your CV – we will do our best to analyze your application and if we find it interesting, we will get back to you within a few working days. If you apply for the positions in our art. team always remember to attach your portfolio or a link to your profile on Artstation. Similarly, if you are interested in programming roles and have some portfolio available, do not forget to share with us your achievements! 😊
2. Phone Screening – during a quick telephone chat our Recruiter will present you with some important information about the company, our projects, and most importantly the position you are applying for. This is also a great chance to shoot your questions about The Farm 51 and work with us – we are ready for all of them!
3. Technical verification – depending on a position and your level of seniority you will be invited to an online interview that might be preceded or followed by a technical assignment. If so, you have 2 weeks sharp for its completion. This is the most crucial part of the entire process.
4. Feedback – after full completion of the technical process we will be back to you with our feedback within 10 working days- letting you know about some prospective co-operation or areas to catch up with.
5.Have you managed to successfully pass our recruitment, congratulations and welcome to the “Farmers” team!
G5 Entertainment AB
Relocate, Удаленная работа, Armenia, Bulgaria (+3)Hot
Опубликовано 1 неделю назад
Удаленная работа, Бухарест, Варшава
Опубликовано 1 неделю назад
$2,000 - $5,000 / Месяц