Game Product Analyst
Stepico Games,Опубликовано 11 месяцев назад
Удаленная работа, Львов
Passion for games;
Creating innovative projects;
A policy of open communication;
Strong appreciation of your performance;
Comfort and well-being of our employees.
Над чем работать?
- Жанры: Симуляторы
- Платформы: Mobile
На какие задачи (обязанности)?
- Help design, develop and optimize our games to improve user experience and revenue by developing meaningful KPIs and metrics for our games;
- Conducting and analyzing A/B tests;
- Develop a deep understanding of user behavior through research;
- Cover all three aspects of the Data Analysis domain, Tracking, Reporting, and Analysis;
- Providing and analyzing metrics on the performance of the games and marketing campaigns;
- Analyzing payment yields and monetization flows, develop recommendations for revenue optimization;
- Constantly improve the KPIs to ensure that they are meaningful and usable in the daily work;
- Ensure regular communication of KPIs to the production teams, maintain an updated summary of the current view;
- Providing analytics of the in-game economy and monetization;
- Collaborating with the development and production team, provide data on the in-game economy (inflation rate, bottlenecks, churn rate, etc.).
Какого профессионала ищем?
- Passion for video games;
- Business school or University degree in a technical or quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering);
- Good working knowledge of basic statistical techniques to build intelligent tools;
- Strong SQL skills;
- Exposure to visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau.
Что для нас важно в человеке?
- Attention to details;
- The ability to decompose any processes into chains of causes and effects;
- A basic understanding of the psychology and behavior of most games;
- Ability to construct, teach and test hypotheses and theories.
Почему у нас приятно работать?
Stepico is relatively young as a product company and is immediately starting to get on the rails of the Data-Driven approach, which allows analysts to directly participate in product decision-making. In turn, this will allow a better understanding of cause-and-effect chains and use this for predictive models of both metrics and user behavior, allowing for a higher level of product-user interaction.
Какие условия и бонусы?
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctors' notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.
Relocate, Удаленная работа