Senior Product Manager
На постоянной основе Опубликовано 2 недели назад
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
На какие задачи (обязанности)?
The Senior Product Manager acts as product owner and mentor, is ultimately responsible for the monetization strategy of his games throughout their lifecycle, and aims to boost KPIs related to engagement & monetization on a worldwide level.
Какого профессионала ищем?
• Collaborate with all game & studio stakeholders to set the long-term strategy of the product in order to reach financial targets. Set the game goals and direction
• Decide on new game features, based on priorities and game / market / competitive insights, give design feedback
• Approve the Live Operation strategy and help define the feature roadmap of the game to ensure targets are met
• Be a contact point for external stakeholders and raise the business profile of the game through the whole organization
• AB test, research and analyze data to improve performance and support key game decisions
• Mentor and train team members to reach their objectives & focus on the right KPIs
• Evangelize best in class monetization systems & references, and share these across all teams
Что для нас важно в человеке?
• At least 5 years of experience in Games/Online/Consulting, preferably in product oriented roles
• Have worked on at least 2 different tiles, one of them a Live Game operated as a service
• Exceptional analytical & data modelling skills; and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field; Master is a plus
• Deep knowledge of top grossing games and F2P mechanics as a whole
• Complete fluency in English, both written and orally
• Managed teams of 5+ people
• Game design or game creation skills
• Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
Почему у нас приятно работать?
• Passion for games on any platform, and mobile games in particular!
• Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Able to think on your feet and highly organized
• At ease analyzing large data sets & providing actionable insights
• Team-player, able to teach, negotiate and communicate effectively in a multidisciplinary team
• Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions
Какие условия и бонусы?
Why work for Gameloft?
Comprehensive benefits package.
An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.