Stepico is a team of enthusiasts who are in love with their work. Each employee of our company is passionate about games, and a friendly atmosphere always reigns in our team. We are constantly growing, following the latest trends in the industry, and creating innovative projects. And our secret is in careful attitude to each employee.
Support and team spirit are the main values in our team. Colleagues are always ready to help you with any problem. All processes are clear and transparent. And we have good communication between different departments. We are focused on innovations and technology but do not forget about the comfort and well-being of our employees.
We also have material benefits. You can count on yoga, massage, gift sets, and help for life events, like a wedding or the birth of a child. Also, we have compensation for the professional courses and English lessons. Stepico creates all the conditions for the development of specialists of any profile.
What are you working on?
- At what stage of the project(s)? Pre-production
- Platforms: Mobile, PC
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Management of an art team (team formation, distribution of tasks);
- Interaction with other departments on the project;
- Сontrolling compliance with the correct artistic style of the project;
- Art quality control on the project;
- Technical description of tasks;
- Estimation of atypical tasks;
- Writing feedbacks and monitoring their implementation;
- Preparation of documentation on art pipelines
- Onboarding and acquaintance with art on the project;
- Communication with the client.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Knowledge of the graphics development process for game projects with casual and 2D mobile game styles;
- The presence of a strong portfolio of projects (in which you participated, as well as those that led);
- Understanding the subtleties of art style;
- Art team management skills;
- Understanding of project estimation and planning;
- Excellent mastery of Adobe Photoshop;
- Understanding the principles of game UI \ UX development;
- Excellent ability to draw on a graphics tablet;
- Experience working with outsourcers;
- Proficiency in English at a level not lower than Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
- Successful experience as a Lead Artist for 1 year;
- Knowledge of Miro and Jira;
- Ability to use 3d packages;
- Understanding of creating 3d content, UI, and effects.
What is important for us in a person?
- Leadership qualities;
- Decision making;
- Attention to detail;
Why do we enjoy working here?
- An opportunity to work on a project from start to finish (from sketch to release);
- An opportunity to improve your managerial skills;
- Train yourself in creating a project policy and pipeline.
What will you get with Stepico:
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctor`s notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.
Similar job opportunities
G5 Entertainment AB
Relocate, Remote, Armenia, Bulgaria (+2)Premium Hot
G5 Entertainment AB
Relocate, Remote, Armenia, Bulgaria (+3)Hot