3D Character Artist (Photoreal)
Volmi – A Virtuos Studio,Posted 2 months ago
Volmi - A Virtuos Studio is a Ukrainian company, part of the global game development company Virtuos, specializing in creating art for games. We cooperate with the gaming industry’s leaders, participate in the creation of world-class projects and continue to grow our talented team.
We invite an experienced 3D Character Artist to join our team and conquer new heights with us.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Collaborate with the Art Director and other stakeholders to create high-quality photorealistic character assets;
- Model and texture game-ready character assets from provided concept art;
- Receive and iterate on feedback given by Art Director or other
- Take part in Art Team meetings and provide constructive input to the team members.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience in high-quality modeling of characters;
- Knowledge of anatomy, shape, silhouette design, color harmony and hierarchy of details;
- Exceptional sculpting and poly modeling skills to create organic assets, characters and solid surfaces;
- Knowledge of several major 3D and 2D packages (3DS Max or Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop and Substance Marvelous Designer to Unreal Engine 5) and a technician for characters, creatures and costumes;
- Deep technical knowledge of modern pipelines, workflows and character development methods in a realistic setting;
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience working on realistic characters, clothes and different accessories.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Opportunity to work on world-class game projects;
- Career and professional growth;
- Flexible working hours;
- Fully remote work or from a stunning office in the center of Kyiv;
- 20 working days of paid vacation and 10 paid sick days;
- 50% compensation for professional training&courses;
- Friendly and inspiring atmosphere in the team.
Similar job opportunities
Posted 3 days ago