3D Environment Artist (realism)
Kevuru Games,Posted 1 year ago
Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
What are you working on?
- Platforms: PC, Mobile, Console
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- High\low poly modeling;
- Skills in working with UE4\Unity game engines at the level of implementation of models and textures, basic shader setup are welcome.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience as a 3D Environment Artist;
- 3DsMax\MAYA\Blender (advanced user);
- Zbrush (advanced user)
- Substance painter (confident user);
- Photoshop (color correction, light, working with channels) – necessary;
- Marvelous Designer, Substance Designer, UE4U\NITY – basic\medium skills.
What are the conditions and bonuses?
- Ability to work remotely;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.
The selection process
A small test task
Interview(HR + tech)
Similar job opportunities