What are you working on?
- Genres: Adventure, Action, Shooter
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
We are seeking a talented Animation Programmer to join our team. The job will require supporting the Animation team in developing unique and stunning characters for a cutting-edge game targeting modern hardware.
• Work directly with animators to prototype and deliver excellent combat, character locomotion, movement mechanics, and cinematics.
• Collaborate daily with Designers and AI Programmers to build elegant solutions to challenging problems in complex game worlds.
• Proactively come up with ideas on how to improve animation pipeline.
• Proactively identify and fix bugs and performance problems in core engine and game systems.
• Implement features taking care to write efficient code and with an eye to a quality end-user experience.
• Write clean, professional, and maintainable code.
• Troubleshoot complex problems as they arise and construct solutions to unforeseen design problems in a timely manner.
• Writing necessary supporting documentation.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in animation, AI, or a related programming field.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a AAA engine like Unreal Engine.
• At least one shipped AAA title.
• Proven experience in applying modern animation techniques such as Animation Layers, IK, and partial-body animation.
• Excellent communicator with strong verbal and written English skills.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience writing, debugging, and optimizing C++.
• Advanced 3D math skills.
• Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering.
• Understanding of the full software development life cycle.
• Proactive attitude, self-direction, and motivation.
• Ability and discipline to execute on strict deadlines.
Experience with cinematics and facial animation.
Experience with animation pipelines and character rigs.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE AVAILABLE
Similar job opportunities
Volmi – A Virtuos Studio
Remote, Poland, Ukraine
Posted 15 hours ago