Eschatology Entertainment,Posted 2 months ago
International game studio "Eschatology Entertainment" invites an Animation programmer to collaborate on creating an AAA-level first-person shooter for PC/Consoles, without F2P mechanics. Our team is made up of strong professionals who have developed and released world-famous games.
We can provide an opportunity to develop and grow in various directions. We have over 50 specialists, not counting outsource and outstaff.
We are looking for new colleagues to join our team.
What are you working on?
- The name of the project(s): Hardcore Shooter
- At what stage of the project(s)? Vertical Slice
- Genres: Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Console
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
• Setting up animations in UE5
• Setting up animation blueprints
• Creating and configuring a Control Rig in UE5
What kind of professional are we looking for?
• 2+ years of experience with UE4/5
• Strong knowledge of animation principles in UE5
• Knowledge and understanding of UE5 animation code
• Knowledge and understanding of the principles of optimization of animation assets in UE5
What is important for us in a person?
• Experience working on large projects
• Basic knowledge of animation tools in Maya or Blender packages
What are the conditions and bonuses?
• Work format: remote (from home)
• Trial period: 3 months
• Type of employment: 40-hour work week
• Flexible schedule with mandatory attendance hours from 12:00 to 16:00 (Cyprus)
• Medical insurance
• 24 working days paid vacation
• Corporate holidays:
• 3 paid day-offs per quarter (replacing public holidays as our employees work from different countries)
• Sick days upon request to the team lead
• Corporate events and meetings with our amazing team
The selection process
• Decision is made quickly
• Interview with the HR, then with the Lead
• Language skills
Similar job opportunities
Relocate, Remote, Latvia, SerbiaPremium Hot