Thundermark is looking for Art Producer who is organized, possesses exceptional communication skills, and excels in project management. You will work closely with the Art director, Producers, Art leads and Artists to create and be responsible for our asset schedule and pipelines.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
● Work with Producers, Art Director, and Art Leads to create, manage, and execute project schedules, resource plans, and processes;
● Create and validate art production schedule that meets the requirements of the product team;
● Process content requests and participate in effort estimation for art production;
● Coordinate day-to-day operations, remove roadblocks in production activities;
● Track asset completion, review, and integration status;
● Provide regular reports on team progress to multiple levels of management, share knowledge and experience to aid and improve the integration process;
● Identify project risks through regular monitoring of production status, team morale, and communication channels;
● Run planning meetings and review meetings with Art Director and Producers;
● Assist Art leads and Art Director to track and document workflow and pipeline challenges;
● Create, manage and review Art documentation;
● Lead production efforts for all art development cycles;
● Work with Producers and Art Director to identify assets that need to be outsourced;
● Prepare complete tasks descriptions for external artists;
● Provide vendors with all necessary references/specifications for external development;
● Ensure outsourcing assets follow the pipeline and milestones are met.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
● 1+ years experience managing 2D and 3D content production;
● Knowledge of art production process, project management, and resource management;
● Knowledge and experience of Agile/Waterfall development methodologies;
● Good project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change request management, risk management, and release management;
● Excellent spoken and written English level;
● Excellent leadership, organization, and problem-solving skills;
● Passion for games.
Would be a plus:
● Shipped one or more games in a production role;
● Experience setting up and optimizing art content pipelines;
● Experience in managing external contractors.
What are the conditions and bonuses?
Work from home or in a cozy office;
Flexible work schedules;
Relocation & accommodation support;
Paid Vacation & Sick Days.