Volmi - A Virtuos Studio is a Ukrainian company, part of the multinational game development company Virtuos, specializing in creating art for games.
We cooperate with the gaming industry's leaders and participate in creating world-class projects.
Our company is looking for an Associate Art Producer passionate about Games and improving their skills!
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Communicate with clients and be able to turn client requests into tasks for the production team.
- Control project schedules for both short and long-term project goals.
- Organizing the project environment - creating and issuing tasks to artists, keeping and maintaining project documentation, passing feedback to the production team.
- Notice and report in a timely manner risks, issues, change requests and proactively solve problems before they impact the schedule or the result in partnership with an Art Producer.
- Partner with Art Producer, Art Direction, Art Team Leads, QC, etc. to keep production running smoothly and effectively.
- Collaborate with artists with tasks and time tracking control.
- Communicate relevant information to stakeholders timely.
- Manage in-time deliveries to clients.
- Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high quality work efficiently on time.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Have 6+ months of experience in managing production teams.
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Understanding of Art development, art approval processes, dependency chains and basic knowledge of Art production pipelines, tools, risks & best practices.
- Knowledge and skills with tools: Trello / Jira / Confluence / MSP / MS Office package, ready to use custom client tools.
- Experience collaborating with people from different departments and ensuring results and deadlines.
- Experience in monitoring task completion, time spent on it in project management software.
- Excellent communication skills, team player.
- Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations within a highly dynamic environment.
- Problem solving and organizational skills.
- Desired to learn, grow and contribute to game industry.
It will be a plus:
- Have a background in art that helps you thoroughly understand the artistic and technical side of art production.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- The opportunity to work on world-class game projects;
- Career and professional growth;
- Flexible work schedule;
- 20 working days of paid vacation and 10 paid sick days;
- 50% compensation for professional training and courses;
- Friendly and inspiring atmosphere in the team.
Join our talented team at Volmi - A Virtuos Studio and take your career to the next level!
Similar job opportunities
Relocate, Remote, Cyprus, Georgia (+3)Premium