We’re looking for a skilled Server Backend Engineer who will share his/her expertise to create the best game experience for our players around the world. As a software engineer in Sciplay you will take a role in developing complex software systems that have successfully been delivered, working along with business teams and management to collect requirements. You will work in one of the leading social gaming companies worldwide in a company that offers learning & development opportunities to its engineers, including building your own career roadmap for your growth.
What are you working on?
- The name of the project(s): 88Fortunes
- Genres: Casino
- Platforms: Mobile
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software for mobile games.
- Develop server-side code in PHP (JS/Python)
- Analyze, identify, and eliminate bottlenecks and errors on the server side and ensure efficiency and reliability of code.
- Contribute to the development of new/innovative gameplay features and interfaces.
- Push your code to millions of users every day.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of software development experience with an object-oriented language.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience in developing complex backend systems in PHP - Advantage.
- Game Development experience - Advantage.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments- Advantage.
- Experience with SQL/ NoSQL Databases - Advantage.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Social package: paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Insurance coverage;
- Conferences compensation;
- Recommendation bonuses;
- Comfortable office in the city center (by necessity);
- Regular team buildings and other events;
- Work-life balance;
- Friendly environment.