Who we are: Stepico offers a custom game development service to overseas gaming companies by building a dedicated team of game developers, artists, and testers custom-tailored to the needs of a certain project.
What are you working on?
- Platforms: Mobile, PC
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Work with an on-site manager to interpret and evaluate customer’s requirements and specifications, and suggest technical solutions and architecture design to meet said requirements.
- Help transform requirements and data points into user stories and tasks for the technical team.
- Communicate software design to the technical team and ensure all requirements and best practices are made.
- Create data and DB designs for the project.
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings.
- Consult the technical team regarding project implementation.
- Create technical documentation (if required by the customer or complexity of the project).
- Create high-quality maintainable code.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 5+ Years of active work experience or employment in IT/Program development speciality, specifically in high load backend solutions and/or machine learning and algorithm creation.
- Experience with .NET platform and C# programming language (at least strong mid-level).
- Experience with Solidity and Truffle.
- Previous work or background with smart contracts, cryptocurrencies, or other blockchain technologies.
- Team lead experience with involvement in at least one successful complex project for more than 8 months as a team lead or technical lead.
- At least B2 (upper-intermediate) level of English
- Willingness to work with an on-site team of specialists and direct communication with the customer.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in one of the following scripting languages:
- Experience or background in game development or development of social casino platforms.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- This is a position in a rapidly growing company with big goals;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competitive salaries regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- Long-term employment with annual paid vacation (18 working days) and paid sick leaves;
- Physical activities: basketball, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Full employment;
- A policy of open communication;
- Benefits package;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Fun corporate events.
We guarantee challenging, rewarding, and interesting work.
Similar job opportunities
Remote, Cyprus, Georgia (+2)
Posted 3 weeks ago