Mishura Games is a small tight-knit game studio in Estonia. We focus on innovating the genres that we ourselves love the most and aim to develop our games in alliance with our community.
Project we work on is Immortal: a rogue-like side-scrolling beat-em-up inspired by fighting games and 90s anime. The game will be released on PC and Consoles.
What are you working on?
- The name of the project(s): IMMӨRTAL: AND THE DEATH THAT FOLLOWS
- Genres: Action, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Console
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Rapid prototyping;
- Feature implementation;
- Working closely with design and art team for player-side UX;
- Basic QA;
- Gameplay design validation.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience developing in C++ & blueprints;
- Strong experience developing and optimizing real time experiences in Unreal Engine 4;
- Overall knowledge of game design processes, including gamification strategies and methods;
- Experience making natural gameplay mechanics and UX for multiple platforms (gamepad support);
- Experience in developing modular and reusable code systems;
- Fluent English.
Nice to Have:
- Strong knowledge of 3D Math (Linear Algebra);
- Deep understanding of common user interface concepts like layout, text, event-driven programming, and control widgets;
- Experience in developing Fighting games and RPG systems;
- Atlassian (Jira/Confluence) experience;
- Perforce experience;
- Experience in source control and version control.
What is important for us in a person?
- Proven self‐starter and independent problem‐solving ability with a curious mindset;
- Strong initiative, maturity, and the ability to work well with others;
- Diplomatic team player is a must;
- Commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Visibility and input to business strategy, including technology and creative partners;
- Autonomy and latitude within your role;
- Tight knit, highly experienced, fun-loving team.
What are the conditions and bonuses?
- Flexible working hours;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Paid 28-day vacation;
- Help with relocation;
- Official employment in Tallinn;
- Transparent working conditions.
The selection process
The selection process consists of a test task and an interview with a technical lead.
Please attach your CV to your application.