Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
We have strong Dev and Art teams of 250+ talents including Unity, UE4, Art, Concepts, UI/UX, VR/AR, 2D/3D and Animation specialists.We contributed to world-class projects such as:
— Fortnite by Epic Games;
— Tabou Stories by Nanobit;
— Star Wars by Lucasfilm;
— Polo Gamer by EA;
— Big Farm by Goodgame Studios.
We are looking for a Game Designer.
What are you working on?
- Platforms: Mobile, PC, Console
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Requires all game design work - preparing game design documents from scratch, pitching and presentations, calculating balance and game economy;
- Creating new mechanics or cloning existing ones, etc;
- Interacting with the art department and developers to create a cohesive game experience.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Creation of GDD from scratch;
- Confident knowledge of game design tools for creating documentation and presentations;
- Knowledge of game terminology and mathematics, computer and mobile games market, its trends and tendencies;
- Upper Intermediate English or higher.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of game engines (Unity, Unreal etc.);
- Graphic editors (2d/3d);
- Experience with Jira and Confluence, version control systems.
What are the conditions and bonuses?
- Ability to work remotely;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.