For which tasks (responsibilities)?
1. Development of a product strategy (Determine our niche, who are our competitors, who are our customers);
2. Quarterly/annual roadmap planning;
3. Presentation of your product vision for the whole company;
4. Interaction with the Technical Department for high-quality implementation of the product by the set tasks;
5. Collaborate with marketing and commercial departments to bring the product to market correctly;
6. Work with product supply chain partners and aggregators/platforms to develop ways to increase margins and/or reduce costs;
7. Trips to conferences, and meetings with customers to collect customer data for future products;
8. Creation of product quality assessment metrics to improve its level;
9. Preparation of the department's quarterly/annual budget;
10. Hiring A+ class specialists to your department;
11. Manage your department team.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
1. At least 5 years of experience in the gambling industry;
2. Experience in the position of Product Manager / Product Director / CPO / Game Producer / Game Designer for at least 5 years;
3. At least 2 years of experience in a managerial position;
4. Understanding the specifics of various GEOs, and product requirements by different casinos;
5. Knowledge of all the main mechanics of slot games, knowledge of how parameters such as Volatility, RTP, Hit Rate, etc. affect the game;
6. The ability to deliver the product to the end user, providing the value of the product at every stage of its delivery;
7. Analytical skills.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Competitive salary in the IT field fixed in EUR or USD (you can choose);
- 7 hours working day 10:00-18:00 (with lunch break);
- Private entrepreneur formalization;
- Full taxation coverage from the company’s side;
- Hybrid schedule opportunity;
- Informal and friendly team;
- 16 paid vacation leave and Ukrainian bank holidays;
- 10 paid sick leave;
- Courses/training reimbursement;
- Corporate team building and activities.