Game Producer (Middle)
Program-Ace,Posted 1 month ago
Relocate, Remote, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Ukraine
Program-Ace is a successful, time-proven, and innovation-oriented company with more than 27 years of experience, focusing on multi-platform software solutions, augmented and virtual reality development, online training, virtual simulations, and product configurators.
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Manage the development project team and maintain the overall focus and vision of the project;
- Be a part of dev plan and stay as project manager;
- Prepare development plans with Business analyst;
- Help to create design documents and specifications for the project;
- Analyze the project’s metrics and keep in the loop customer with team progress;
- Set and distribute tasks among the members of the project team;
- Control development deadlines;
- Manage risks, analyze alternative scenarios, make design decisions and participate with customers ideas.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
You have to have the successfull projects for the lat 2 years
- Gaming industry experience (at least 2 years);
- P2E project management experience (would be a great plus);
- Knowledge of JIRA functionality;
- Leadership qualities, ability to motivate the team;
- Knowledge of project metrics and ability to analyze them;
- Outsourcing experience;
- English proficiency: Intermediate (B1) or above, oral and written;
- Proactive position, you know how to argue with customer and sell them their ideas.
What are the conditions and bonuses?
— Competitive salary;
— Paid 24-day vacation;
— Sick leave compensation;
— Flexible working hours;
— Team buildings;
— Performance reviews with possible salary raises