Gameplay / Engine Programmer (m/f/d)
Digitalmindsoft GmbH,Posted 5 months ago
€2.500 - €4.000 / Month
Digitalmindsoft is an independent, privately held company founded 2006 in Ulm, Germany. We at Digitalmindsoft endeavor to provide our consumers with the highest quality products matched with unrivaled post launch support. We believe developing games goes beyond crafting software, but creating communities, interacting with our players and offering service long after the initial release.
Known for our Men of War games we moved to a different genre with a different, big publisher and a very strong IP and are now looking forward to great times and hope you will join us on our exciting journey.
What are you working on?
- At what stage of the project(s)? Alpha
- Platforms: PC, Console
Team size and structure?
25 with half of the Team in Germany and the other half in Ukraine
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
• At least 2 years professional experience as a programmer
• Good fundamental knowledge of Native C++ and C++14 standard features
• Strong Understanding of code optimization for speed and memory usage
• Experience with Visual Studio 2019 and Git
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4: understanding of its architecture, coding convention, base classes and components
• EU or Ukrainian Citizenship
• Willing to relocate to Ulm, Germany or already living in Germany
What kind of professional are we looking for?
• Excellent understanding of network replication
• Experience with actor/scene component programming, C++ and Blueprint programming and their interaction with each other
• Ideally experience in following areas: generic and UE4 specific AI behavior programming (individual and collective, performance optimization), UE4 core and vehicle physics (principles, object interaction, performance optimization), UE4 character motion, gaming platforms integration
What is important for us in a person?
• Strong creative mind
• Good sense of responsibility and scheduling
• Ability to work independently and as part of a Team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to take professional criticism and to improve your skills based on feedback
Why do we enjoy working here?
• The ability to work remote
• Up to three days / week working from home with the possibility to work from home completely
• Personal and creative freedom in many aspects of your work
• Usually no crunch time at all
• Highend working environment
• Company subsidized, very good lunch in close by canteen and free drinks
• Open company and feedback culture
• Working on a PC and next-gen console based new video game with strong partners
• Job security and regular social events
… and a lot more!
The selection process
Espacially for our Ukrainian friends:
Since half of our Team is from Ukraine we would love to help those who had to flee their home and country and we will help and support you in every possible way to make Germany and Digitalmindsoft your new home!