We’re looking for a product manager to establish & maintain new direction focused on acquisition & activation on product side.
We’re agile, flexible and willing to dominate the market. Same stuff is expected from you ;)
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
• Driving product growth by improving key metrics across acquisition and activation flows.
• Conducting competitive research, analyzing user feedback, working with funnel analytics.
• Identifying growth opportunities and creating hypotheses for optimization experiments.
• Engage closely with the marketing, support & other stakeholders to contribute to and drive growth initiatives across multiple channels.
• Performing internal product analytics: analysing and optimising purchase funnels, investigating feature performance, discovering problem areas, etc.
• Develop concise product specs that set clear expectations, scoping, and requirements.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
• 2+ years of experience in a similar role (Growth Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Product Manager).
• Strong knowledge of growth metrics, A/B testing, data analytics.
• A strong view of what good design means.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience of working with a cross-functional team.
• Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English.
• Familiar with CS:GO / CS2 and it’s environment.
🤘 Will be a valuable addition:
• Hands-on experience with user interviews;
• Knowledge of basic principles of advertising on Facebook and Google.