Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
We are looking for a HR Business Partner.
What are you working on?
- Platforms: Mobile, PC, Console
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
HR Business Partner role is responsible for aligning business objectives with associates and management in designated business units and serves as a Strategic Partner to management on all people-related issues.
The successful candidate for Lead HR Business Partner role:
– Works closely with people managers and business leaders, partnering with L&D, C&B and Recruitment heads to deliver best in class associate experience;
– Provides pragmatic coaching to business units in the areas of organizational design, performance management, succession planning, talent development;
– Accompanies on- and off-boarding framework to ensure efficiency and smooth associate experience;
– Manages employee relations and performance discussions with assigned teams;
– Supports career development initiatives specific to individuals in assigned teams;
– Leads/participates in numerous HR projects aimed to design strong associate experience and ensure high level of team engagement;
– Conducts engagement survey and consults people managers on developing respective action plans;
– Leads and supports change management initiatives;
– Analyzes trends and critical HR metrics to drive facts-based decisions and develop solutions that cover business needs;
– Crafts and implements business unit HR strategies in partnership with leaders to enable accelerated growth;
– Manages the team of 1 HR People Partner;
– Attends business team meetings as needed to understand the business and the people, and proactively proposes solutions to increase team effectiveness and business results.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
– Minimum 5+ years of HR experience (including minimum 3 years in HR BP or HR PP role in partnering with senior leaders);
– Working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including but not limited to org diagnosis, employee relations, assessment, engagement, diversity, performance & talent management;
– Matured personality and professional who can ensure balance in people & business focus;
– Able to deliver and exceed the results in a fast pace organization and navigate through ambiguity with high level of autonomy;
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to build long-term relationships based on trust with associates in remote mode;
– Able to deal with continual change, be flexible and agile. Desire to make a difference and bring added-value partnership is paramount;
– Native Ukrainian and upper-intermediate level of English (both speaking and writing).
WILL BE A PLUS:
– Past experience in IT or GameDev;
– Past experience with growth and business transformation;
– Cross-cultural experience;
– Coaching skills;
– Project management skills;
– Readiness for rare business trips (Europe).
What are the conditions and bonuses?
– Work in a remote mode;
– Competitive salary with fix in USD;
– Services interruption: 18 working days per year;
– Services interruption due to illness: 10 work days per year;
– Medical insurance after successful trial period pass;
– Mental health program (individual psychological counseling);
– Corporate events and team building activities;
– Collaborative environment and ability of opportunities to grow as a professional.