We are a small (currently 25 people) team working on hardcore PC and Console titles using Unreal Engine 4. We started out in 2016 as a team of 3, and grew significantly since then, releasing 5 PC titles over these years.
We offer diverse and interesting tasks that will help you grow quickly as a professional.
Our most recent release:
Our current project:
What are you working on?
- The name of the project(s): Headquarters: World War II, Strategic Mind series
- At what stage of the project(s)? Development
- Genres: Strategy, Role-playing
- Platforms: PC, Console
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
We have a small team so the tasks are often varied. The key tasks will be:
- All stages of level creation:
1) Designing the initial level schematics in Photoshop
2) Setting up a level in Unreal Engine 4
3) Creating basic visuals using UE4 instruments
4) Writing mission script
5) Testing and balancing the level
- Development of new units or game features, database management, and updates.
- QA of new features and feedback if any changes are required.
- Overall game playtesting and balancing
What kind of professional are we looking for?
If you have no previous experience in Game Development, you should at least have experience in tabletop RPGs as a game master with written game modules or similar experience.
A certain level of English knowledge is required - you do not have to speak freely, but you have to understand English documentation.
Previous experience in Game Development, especially in PC/Consoles premium projects will be an advantage.
Previous experience with Unreal Engine 4 (or other game Engines) will be an advantage.
Any other previous experience relevant for Game Development (designing mods for games etc.) will be an advantage.
Why do we enjoy working here?
The ability to influence the product (We are a small team, so every person's input is quite valuable.)
Working on cool projects (We develop our own in-house project for PC and Consoles using premium(Buy to play) model)
The ability to get regular constructive feedback
What are the conditions and bonuses?
The office is located close to Lukyanivska subway station. (10 minutes walk)
The selection process
No test tasks. No HRs. :)
1) Apply for the job
2) We invite chosen candidates for an interview based on their CV and portfolio.
3) If both parties are happy after the interview - you start working for us.