Junior Graphics Programmer
Volmi – A Virtuos Studio,Posted 2 months ago
Remote, Poland, Ukraine
Volmi - A Virtuos Studio is a Ukrainian company, part of the global game development company Virtuos, specializing in creating art for games. We cooperate with the gaming industry’s leaders, participate in the creation of world-class projects and continue to grow our talented team.
We invite an experienced Graphics Programmer to join our team and conquer new heights with us!
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Developing new graphics features, supporting and improving the existing ones;
- CPU and GPU optimization;
- Bug and crash fixing.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Solid C++, algorithm, math, low level, and graphics (API and pipeline) knowledge;
- Understanding of GPU architecture and CPU/GPU communication;
- Professional working proficiency in English.
Will be a plus:
- 1+ years of professional experience;
- AAA game development experience and experience with Unreal Engine;
- BS/MS in computer science, EE, applied math, physics, and related.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- A wide range of great AAA IPs to work on and career growth;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Office or remote work;
- Paid vacations, sick leave, and competitive salary;
- Team building, and other fun activities.
Let's make games better together!
Similar job opportunities
Remote, Cyprus, Lithuania (+1)
Relocate, Remote, Gdansk