EJAW is a software development and art creation agency that delivers services to game developers, media companies and other organizations alike around the world since 2010.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- As the leader of the art team, it is crucial to ensure that requirements are well-defined and understood;
- Quality standards for assets created in the development of the Casino & Casual Games & UX/UI must be met by satisfying the demands of a swift delivery cadence;
- Working in collaboration with the Project Managers, Game Designers & Product Owners to maintain a process for constant brainstorming and ideation must be established to transform ideas into actionable briefs for creative executions;
- To meet quality requirements, it is essential to work collaboratively with teams of artists, designers, quality controllers, and engineers;
- As a leader, it is necessary to raise the bar for the project by demanding high results from oneself and team members;
- Being able to work to specification and schedule in an existing pipeline, as well as with minimal instruction, is also vital.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- To be considered for this role, it is essential to have a passion for videogames and extensive knowledge of different game genres across all platforms;
- The ability to communicate visually and identify and define visual design issues and solutions is also necessary;
- Strong conceptual and visual design skills leading to thoughtful creative executions are required, as well as excellent design skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting, composition, anatomy, and aesthetics;
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Miro & Figma. Skilled in Raster & Vector graphics;
- Good communication skills and the ability to quickly adapt to new tools and pipelines are also necessary;
- The ideal candidate should be self-motivated and proactive, with a positive attitude and a genuine team player;
- Should also be the key point of contact for tech artists, animators and graphics engineers;
- Creativity and problem-solving skills are highly valued, and the candidate should openly suggest more dynamic ways to do things and back them up by trying;
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience is required.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- 8 hours/day Mon-Fri;
- Flexible schedule;
- An interesting innovative project;
- Competitive salary in currency $;
- Free English Classes;
- A friendly team of professionals;
- 24 days of paid vacation leave;
- 12 days of paid sick leave.
Similar job opportunities
Crooto Software Ltd.
Remote, LimassolPremium Hot
$1,500 / Month
G5 Entertainment AB
Relocate, Remote, Armenia, Bulgaria (+2)Premium
G5 Entertainment AB
Relocate, Remote, Armenia, Bulgaria (+1)Premium