We are looking for a talented and driven Marketing Analytic. Our ideal candidate is a person who is not afraid of large volumes of work, is ready to work for results, knows how to make independent decisions and wants to develop in the direction of marketing analytics.
Location: Fully REMOTE
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Type: Full Time
Upper-Intermediate English level
What are you working on?
- The name of the project(s): NFTGames
- At what stage of the project(s)? Development
- Genres: Action, Casual, Arcade
- Platforms: Mobile, iOS, Android
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
You will have the following tasks:
- Work closely with marketing and product teams to improve traffic buying performance
- Finding growth points to scale procurement volumes and execution of CRI by engagement teams
- Building reports in Tableau, creating common dashboards and building deeper analytics
- Support for stability, correctness of data collection and processing in the domain
- Development of process automation system
You can definitely contact us if you want:
- Work with a large amount of data - our marketers launch advertising campaigns worldwide through various traffic attraction channels (Meta, Google, Twitter, TikTok).
- Generate your own ideas and bring them to life - we are open to the most daring experiments, so you can directly influence marketing and see the results of your analysis in a few days.
- We collect data in Amplitude and Appsflyer, infrastructure on AWS.
- Be part of a strong team and grow together - in addition to marketers, you will interact with fellow analysts and data engineers, each of whom is a professional in his field.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a Data Analyst / Marketing Data Analyst (especially in the mobile)
- Significant hands-on experience with SQL
- Experience with BI systems, preferably Tableau
- Advanced Excel skills (spreadsheet)
- Knowledge of traffic analysis and attribution tools — Appsflyer / Adjust / Amplitude / Mixpanel
- Understanding of the basic mechanics of buying traffic for a product and a basic understanding of basic internet marketing terms and concepts
- Strong knowledge of mathematical statistics and the ability to apply it in practice
- Experience working in a marketing team will be a plus
- Ability to clearly present the results of your work, communicate them to the team in accessible language, and argue and defend your point of view
- Proactivity and a desire to work towards results
What is important for us in a person?
If you are an experienced Marketing Game Analyst who is passionate about gaming and wants to join a dynamic and growing team, we encourage you to apply.
The selection process
Our interview process consists of the following steps:
Recruiter Interview (30 minutes): The first stage is aimed at mutual introduction and assessing your overall fit with the company and the position. The recruiter will also review your experience and qualifications.
Technical Lead Meeting (1 hour): In the second stage, you will have the opportunity to discuss your technical knowledge and skills in more detail with our technical lead. This will be a chance to delve deeper into the technical aspects of the role and evaluate your expertise.
CEO Interview (1 hour): In the final stage, you will meet with our CEO to discuss the strategic aspects of your contribution to the company and shared goals. Your interview with the CEO will focus on how you can help us achieve our objectives and gain a deeper understanding of your responsible approach to work.