We are in the early stage of making a few 3D mobile games. Our goal is to create well-designed products and we develop our own game engine.
Now we are developing a mobile game based on real events taking place in Ukraine, and are planning to target it to as wide Western audiences as possible; this is especially important as 100% of the net proceeds of the game will go to help Ukraine.
And we are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our financially backed up startup.
What are you working on?
- At what stage of the project(s)? Development
- Genres: Shooter
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Collaborating with product design and product development team members to planning promotional marketing campaigns;
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Analysis of metrics (IPM, CTR, RR and others);
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary;
-Risk analysis, drafting a strategy for the marketing department
-Performance analysis based on product ROI and engagement
- Traffic purchase optimization
-Reporting on key metrics based on performance
- Creating and analyzing AB tests
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Ability to consider the peculiarities of the mentality of the audience
- Experience in marketing
- Experience with Tier 1
-Advertising platform skills (IronSource, AppLovin, FB, etc.)
- Experience in setting goals and working with a creative team
- Experience in successful marketing companies
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Loyal management
- We appreciate people
- The position is fully remote
-Many interesting tasks
- We are financially backed up
- Flexible work schedule
- High level of compensation
Our worldwide Team (Ukraine, Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic etc.) is 25 + developers, game designers, and 3D artists.
We are financially backed up and we keep growing,
The selection process
The hiring process is very quick:
- 1-hour interview with the management level
- References check ( it’s a 10 mins call with your previous manager/colleague)
Similar job opportunities
Man on the Moon Sp. z o.o.
Posted 3 weeks ago