Volmi - A Virtuos Studio is a Ukrainian company, part of the global game development company Virtuos, specializing in creating art for games. We cooperate with the leaders of the gaming industry, participate in the creation of world-class projects and continue to grow our talented team.
Join our team of like-minded people who are passionate about a common goal and love for games as a Middle 3D Artist and create the highest quality 3D models with us.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- creating models based on given concepts or references (High, Mid, and Low-poly);
- create photorealistic textures for both mobile and PC and consoles;
- work with the full pipeline of asset development from blocking to insertion into the engine;
- collaboration with other 3D artists/leaders in solving technical and aesthetic tasks.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in game development;
- skills in hi-poly and low-poly modeling, UV mapping, baking, and texturing;
- clear technical understanding of photorealistic texturing in both SpecGloss and MetalRough;
- knowledge of packages (Maya or 3Dsmax, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop);
- completed projects.
Will be a plus:
- knowledge of Substance Designer, Marvelous Designer;
- Intermediate or higher English level;
- leadership skills.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- The opportunity to work on world-class game projects;
- Career and professional growth;
- Flexible work schedule;
- 20 working days of paid vacation and 10 paid sick days;
- 50% compensation for professional training and courses;
- Psychological support program for employees;
- Friendly and inspiring atmosphere in the team.
The selection process
Recruitment process: CV and portfolio review - interview - offer
We consider candidates both for office work and remote cooperation.
We always welcome new talents, so we are waiting for your CV with a link to your portfolio!