EJAW is a software development and art creation agency that delivers services to game developers, media companies and other organizations alike around the world since 2010.
What are you working on?
- The name of the project(s): Rebel Bots
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- project management in accordance with the goals and objectives;
- assistance in the formation of the product backlog and backlog for the sprint;
- risk identification and risk management;
- organizing the work of the team around the required task;
- monitoring the process of the project, priorities, and deadlines for completing tasks;
- tracking the load of tasks and progress of the task of each developer (resource management);
- creation of a transparent communication environment between all stakeholder in the process;
- communication with the product owner, managing their expectations;
- setting up and optimizing processes;
- conducting a demo for the product owner and business;
- demonstration/presentation of teamwork results.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in project management;
- good understanding of Software development life cycle (from the kick-off/initial requirements gathering and till the support phase of the project);
- knowledge of methodology and processes in the field of software development and IT;
- ability to build teamwork in accordance with the Agile methodology;
- experience in planning, distribution, and management of resources;
- strong communication skills, high level of self-organization, consistency, and analytical thinking;
- ability to motivate a team and lead it to success;
- the presence in the portfolio of completed projects in which the candidate can show his participation;
- a very good level of English, at least Upper-Intermediate. Fluent Ukrainian/Russian is essential.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- flexible work schedule, start your day from 8 to 10 o’clock;
- competitive salary in currency ($);
- direct access to senior executives and the opportunity to propose new business ideas and drive change;
- free English Classes;
- friendly team of professionals;
- remote work;
- various interesting and challenging projects;
- 24 days of paid vacation leave;
- 12 days of paid sick leave;
- no screen monitoring.
Similar job opportunities
AAA Game Art Studio
Posted 3 days ago
$800 - $1,200 / Month
Posted 1 week ago
$1,000 - $1,200 / Month