EJAW is a software development and art creation agency that delivers services to game developers, media companies and other organizations alike around the world since 2010.
Since inception in 2011, we take pride in delivering incredible games, leveraging the talent of highly creative professionals.
We produced more than 100 games for different platforms in different genres released.
What are you working on?
- The name of the project(s): Victory Belles
- At what stage of the project(s)? beta test
- Genres: Role-playing
- Platforms: Mobile
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Writing and supporting the game's client code;
- Deployment to the AppStore and GooglePlay. Working with Unity services;
- Writing and suporting server-client code and developing of networking features (Azure, Playfab);
- Building and updating UI;
- Creating VFX, writing shaders;
- Creating editor tools for the game data management;
- Game assets management: Asset bundles, FTP;
- Testing game functionality.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Unity Middle 3+ years experience;
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and knowledge of design patterns;
- Experience profiling and optimizing game performance;
- Experience with Playfab;
- Experience with Azure - Functions, Cosmos DB;
- VFX creation and shader writing experience;
- Asset bundles / Adressables;
- Writing Editor extensions;
- iOS Mobile Development experience +App Store publication;
- Android Mobile Development experience +Google Play publication;
- Firebase - Google Analytics;
- At least upper- intermediate English language proficiency.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Flexible work schedule, start your day from 8 to 11 o’clock;
- Competitive salary in currency ($);
- Direct access to senior executives and the opportunity to propose new business ideas and drive change;
- Free English Classes;
- Friendly team of professionals;
- Remote work;
- Various interesting and challenging projects;
- 24 days of paid vacation leave;
- 12 days of paid sick leave;
- No screen monitoring.