We are building a team of talented people to work on one of the most popular match-3 games in the world!
We invite an experienced Middle C++ Developer to join our team and conquer new heights with us. This is a unique opportunity to take part in one of the most famous franchises and make it even better.
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Maintaining and improving our existing code base;
- Develop gameplay features on a custom C++ engine: game mechanics, UI/UX, implement new game events;
- Develop match-3 modules;
- Suggest and implement ideas to improve existing technical solutions;
- Interact in feature teams (artists, developers, testers, analysts, etc.)
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 2+ years of professional C++ experience;
- Strong knowledge of C++ (11, 17, STL);
- Performance-minded development and optimization skills;
- Experience in iOS and Android app development;
- At least Intermediate English level.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in programming game logic, UI and graphic effects;
- Experience in using scripting language (Lua, Python);
- Experience in game toolset development (using Qt, C#/.NET);
- Familiar with C++ game engines (Unreal Engine, Godot, Unity).
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
- Flexible work schedule
- Office or remote work
- Paid vacations, sick leave and competitive salary;
- Team building and other fun activities;
- Friendly and inspiring atmosphere in the team :)
Similar job opportunities
GSC Game World
Relocate, Remote, Kyiv, Prague
Posted 1 week ago