Arrible develops games from the scratch, including in-house game design, architecture and art. Each team member has the opportunity to participate in the creative process! Company’s portfolio includes dozens of successfully completed projects from mobile hypercasuals to PC games with custom physics
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
* New projects development from scratch;
* Support for existing products;
* Implementation of game mechanics;
* Error correction;
* Code review;
* Participation in planning, checking estimates for tasks;
* Mentoring the development team (we have 90% of the middle team);
* Designing Architecture for new projects.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
* 2+ years experience of development in Unity engine;
*Strong knowledge of C# language;
*Good knowledge of basic Unity systems: Scripting, Physics, UI, Rendering;
*Experience in development for mobile platforms (iOs, Android);
* Ability to work with Unity profiler and to optimize application performance;
* Communication skills.
Why do we enjoy working here?
💡 Competitive financial rewards;
💡 We work exclusively remotely;
💡 English lessons;
💡 Another bonus — we do not have time tracking and other micromanagement typical of galleys. All on trust;
💡 Every month you have +2 days off. Thus, 24 vacation days are accumulated per year. Spend them whenever you want;
💡 Interesting and varied projects: after all, we are an outsourcing company, and we are also a developer and publisher of our own games;
💡 Friendly team: we love each other, because thanks to the remote location, there is no chance to get each other, like in the office))))
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Similar job opportunities