Arrible develops games from the scratch, including in-house game design, architecture and art. Each team member has the opportunity to participate in the creative process! Company’s portfolio includes dozens of successfully completed projects from mobile hypercasuals to PC games with custom physics.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
* Development or porting of games and applications for iOS / Android, PC / Mac, PS4 / xBox / NSwitch;
* Participate in and contribute to code architecture discussions and evaluation of tasks or projects;
* Collaborate with other departments (game design, VFX, UI, 3D / 2D design);
* Preparation of technical documentation.
* Ability to work and communicate effectively in a rapidly changing environment where goals and requirements can constantly change;
* Striving for training and exchange of experience with the team to achieve common goals;
* Interaction with the customer (call, email, Jira comments, etc.).
What kind of professional are we looking for?
* Good knowledge of UE4;
* Work experience from 2 years;
* Experience in optimization;
* Experience in developing games for mobile or console
* Knowledge of HLSL / GLSL shader languages is a plus.
Why do we enjoy working here?
💡 Competitive financial rewards;
💡 We work exclusively remotely;
💡 English lessons;
💡 Another bonus — we do not have time tracking and other micromanagement typical of galleys. All on trust;
💡 Every month you have +2 days off. Thus, 24 vacation days are accumulated per year. Spend them whenever you want;
💡 Interesting and varied projects: after all, we are an outsourcing company, and we are also a developer and publisher of our own games;
💡 Friendly team: we love each other, because thanks to the remote location, there is no chance to get each other, like in the office))))