Middle/Middle+ Project Manager
Kevuru Games,Posted 1 month ago
Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
We are looking for a Middle/Middle+ Project Manager.
What are you working on?
- Platforms: Mobile, PC, Console
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
– Lead and manage projects by applying leading Companie’s project management approaches, including scope details researching and estimating, project planning, risk, and issue management, stakeholder management, communication management, team motivativation, etc.;
– Manage and control team performance daily. Resolving issues that arise by removing process bottlenecks and searching for the best decisions which lead to a successful solution;
– Perform risk management and analysis to minimize project threats;
– Preparation of actual project documentation, plans, and regular reports for main stakeholders;
– Pro-active participation in the main functions of the PMO, such as an increase in the level of processes maturity and expertise, projects assessment, best practices dissemination and adaptation, etc..
What kind of professional are we looking for?
– 2+ years of experience in a similar position, working with creative teams, art teams, development teams;
– Manage projects according to the best leading practices, methodologies, frameworks- Agile (Scrum, Kanban, etc.);
– Upper-intermediate and higher written and spoken English skills;
– Strong communication, prioritization, organization, project constraints management, and delegation skills;
– Ability to guide stakeholders through complexity, ambiguity, and uncertainty
– Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into services and project deliverables;
– Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
– Understanding of the game development processes will be a plus.
What are the conditions and bonuses?
– Is it possible to work remotely? – yes, we all work remotely;
– Number of vacation days? – 18 working days of vacation;
– Number of sick days? – 5 working days of sick leave;
– How many stages of the interview? – there are 3 stages of the interview: 1 – screening with the Researcher; 2 – interview with the Recruiter; 3 – interview with the Head of PM Department.