Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
We are looking for a Middle/Senior 2D Technical Artist.
What are you working on?
- Platforms: PC, Mobile, Console
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
– Cutting files for subsequent animation;
– Preparation and sending files according to customer requirements;
– Control of the technical part at all stages of production.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
– At least 1.5 years of experience in a relevant position in game companies;
– Experience as a graphic designer, retoucher;
– Confident use of Photoshop;
– Work with a graphics tablet;
– Image retouching skills;
– Attention to detail.
WILL BE A PLUS:
– Experience in 2D drawing
– Experience in 2D animation;
– Knowledge of English;
– Art education.
What are the conditions and bonuses?
— Ability to work remotely;
─ Open management without bureaucracy;
─ Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
─ 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
─ Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
─ Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
─ Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
─ Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.
Similar job opportunities
Remote, Germany, Berlin (+1)
Posted 1 week ago