Gear Inc is an American owned and operated Game Studios located in Hanoi, Danang and Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, at the crossroads of Southeast Asia. A booming hub for innovation and a thrilling place to live and work!
We have an experienced, international team of developers working on top-grossing titles played by millions of casual and core gamers. We are growing our in-house projects and also collaborate with world-class partners like Scopely, Socialpoint, Sony, Tilting Point, Miniclip, Riot & Rovio on multiple games.
We hire exceptionally creative and talented people from all over the globe that bring experience and international standards to the table, but that’s just the start!
Commitment to our people is our real strength and the key to our success.
Company size: +800 employees
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.gearinc.com/gaming/
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
We are working on game development for big European and American companies. We are looking for an experienced Producer whose main responsibilities are:
● Manage large internal teams for full game development and live operations
● Create general and detailed specifications
● Manage the team and deliveries
● Define the product pipeline and releases
● Prioritize feature improvements targeted at specific metrics improvement
● Help the team with any technical issue they may have
● Control the technical quality and coding best practices of the project
● Plan the work with the team
● Clear communication and report in English
What kind of professional are we looking for?
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
● At least 5 years of professional experience in game project management
● Strong experience in working with the Apple store and Google Play Store
● Proven experience in releasing mobile game titles on the market
● Strong command of English
● Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team
● Great attitude and work ethic
● Management experience on big scale projects is an advantage
We prefer candidates who have:
● Programming knowledge in C#, Java, C++ or art/creative orientation
● Programming knowledge in Unity
● Knowledge and experience using versioning tools: SVN/GIT
Why do we enjoy working here?
Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
International, fun and professional working environment: Working closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts
Standing desks if you like, Modern hardware, No dress code, Free drinks (coffee, tea, etc.)
English working environment: Work closely with foreign colleagues on big game development projects
Internal English/Vietnamese Class fully sponsored by the Company with a native teacher during working time
Training and career development opportunities
Pet-friendly working space (we have 4 cats and dogs)
Free in-house gym and game room for everyone. We love board games, video games, PS5, ping pong, football tables, and VR games
Company support for work permits and resident cards for foreign staff
What are the conditions and bonuses?
Attractive salary and benefits (Competitive Salary, Lunch allowance, 13th Salary, Additional Bonus, Profit Sharing) and annual salary review
Full-fill package: 100% salary in probation, 100% compulsory insurance covered by the company after the probation
Premium Healthcare and Mental Health Care service for you, 100% covered by the company
Extra bonus per personal events (Wedding, Funeral, Hospitalization, Newborn baby) and a very cute baby box for staff who are going to welcome a new baby angel to the world
Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
Annual company trip, monthly fantastic internal events
Summer vacation (Paid days off and bonus)
Paid leave (12 days/year)
Similar job opportunities
Posted 1 month ago