Ubisoft Ukraine, Posted 6 months ago
Kyiv, Ukraine (relocate)
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kyiv and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kyiv was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.
What are you working on?
- Platforms: Mobile
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
• Leading game project teams to a high-quality outcome, as the responsible producer;
• Planning projects based on business goals, continuously updating these plans and mitigating risk;
• Tracking project progress and communicating it to stakeholders, taking immediate corrective actions to keep the project on track;
• Continuous improvement of internal processes, together with other producers;
• Possibly overseeing the work of other producers.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
• Expert in project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall);
• Expert in software development metrics, quality metrics, quality process;
• Expert in team tracking, process improvement;
• Track of success as a team lead;
• Expert in video games industry;
• Expert in mobile gaming;
• Expert in game design in general and creative processes;
• Good knowledge of project management/looking to learn;
• Advanced business English.
What is important for us in a person?
• You are always on top of the latest news related to your profession, posting on forums, blog, reading professional magazines and books, take classes or teach others;
• You are genuinely curious and interested in people, their thoughts, their interests and you love to ask millions of questions;
• You find it easy and exciting to reach for new contacts and network with other professionals in your field;
• You believe that there is always one more question to ask;
• You’d find it inspiring to combine and build on other’s ideas and give them recognition in the process;
• You feel you must finish what you start and you are crazy about polishing all the rough edges to make the end result perfect;
• You don’t expect to be told what to do, but rather be on top of your own game.
Why do we enjoy working here?
Access to cutting-edge hardware;
Experience using hottest internally developed game engines;
Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues.
What are the conditions and bonuses?
Opportunity to travel abroad;
Medical / Life insurance;
English / French courses;
Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
If you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s game. Excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world. Passionate about technology and video games.
Ubisoft Kyiv has an opportunity for you!