Product Owner/ Senior Game Producer
Volmi – A Virtuos Studio,Posted 1 week ago
Volmi - A Virtuos Studio is a Ukrainian company, part of the global game development company Virtuos, specializing in creating art for games.
We cooperate with the gaming industry's leaders and participate in creating world-class projects.
Our company is looking for Product Owner/ Senior Game Producer creative minds passionate about taking on new challenges and improving their skills!
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Relays the global vision of the game, define short and mid-term product development strategy;
- Own product roadmap, set goals and priorities, share vision along the team;
- Monitor the development team’s progress and adjust as necessary to ensure that the product is delivered on time;
- Discover product usage, identify growth opportunities, and design experiments based on data and insights;
- Collaborate with other agile teams to manage and plan dependencies;
- Contribute to launch plans and measure the success of feature updates;
- Conduct market research to identify trends;
- Drive innovations and encourage people development by example.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in Product Owner or Game Producer roles;
- Good knowledge about the video game industry and its evolution;
- Proven track record of success in product development with measurable results;
- Clear understanding of game development processes - to support the team in the development of features and content;
- Experience with a live game and release process;
- Experience with Live-Ops planning, implementing, and operating;
- Ability to analyze production metrics and benchmarks to maximize the productivity of the project;
- Excellent people and project management skills to ensure everything runs smoothly and blends creatively and technically;
- An organized and proactive way of working so that you can be aware of what and when to prioritize;
- Strong communication skills that will help you work seamlessly with different teams and stakeholders;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Career and professional growth;
- Flexible work schedule, office or remote work;
- 20 working days of paid vacation and 10 paid sick days;
- 50% compensation for professional training&courses;
- Team building, and other fun activities.
Join the talented team at Volmi - A Virtuos Studio and take your career to the next level!