Are you looking for the best team ever? You’ve found it! We are Pingle Studio — a passionate team of professional game developers with over 14 years of experience in the industry.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Schedule & provide regular status reports of the projects;
- Planning, executing and monitoring the project roadmap;
- Provide feedback on priorities, objectives, and expectations;
- Track performance of the team members;
- Manage resources, time and scope of projects to ensure project delivery is in line with the requirements of the company and the client;
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager in IT projects (GameDev is a plus);
- Good understanding of development processes and pipelines;
- Experience with scheduling and project tracking software (Jira, Confluence, - Google services (docs, sheets etc);
- Well organized, attention to details and ability to keep track of multiple projects and risks to the project;
- Deep knowledge of various project management techniques and approaches (Agile, Waterfall etc.);
- Upper intermediate English both spoken and written;
What is important for us in a person?
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness;
- Ability to convey thoughts and messages in a clear and neat way.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Fast hiring and clear process;
- 20 Paid Vacation Days;
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely;
- Relocation Support;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses,
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
- Сommunity of people who understand your game passion.