PlayQ is looking for a skilled and ambitious QA Automation Engineer to own the quality and comprehensive testing of our web portal as well as internal tools and services. This is a unique opportunity to work with small core teams to help impact the development of our QA best practices.
This role serves as a critical member of the engineering team and is responsible for the execution of all quality assurance testing, test planning, submission and sign-off processes on our team.
We rely on our Quality Assurance team to collaborate closely with other talented development staff, including engineers to ensure a constant and consistently high bar of quality and performance while ensuring all deadlines are met. This is a unique opportunity to work with small core teams to help impact the development of our QA best practices and internal testing tools.
What are you working on?
- Genres: Casual
- Platforms: Mobile, iOS, Android
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Work with Product and Development teams to identify test requirements and plan to test for features and builds, including releases of a web portal
- Prioritize QA testing and profiling assignments, monitor tasks through completion, and ensure testing schedules are met and releases go out on time
- Test coverage of the product including reports detailing results/errors and diagnosing issues found during the testing phase
- Coding and documenting automated test cases
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 1+ years of automated testing experience
- Prior experience in software testing background
- Strong knowledge of testing automation approaches and best practices
- Knowledge of Cypress/Puppeteer/Playwright or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with superior attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and solve new problems with minimal supervision
- You possess a proactive, positive, driven mentality that thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with GitHub, TeamCity, Idea, VSCode
- Experience with other programming languages
- Proven track record in Agile Development
What are the conditions and bonuses?
Remote Work Environment. This position offers the flexibility to work remotely. You’ll closely collaborate with our Ukrainian team and global teammates worldwide. Our flexible approach, internal comms, and tech stack promote collaboration, communication, and camaraderie!
Comprehensive medical, dental insurance
Flexible time off
Virtual team-building activities
Conferences and continued learning
Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment
Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities
Help build and support awesome GAMES. For a living! Who doesn’t love games?
Similar job opportunities
Posted 3 weeks ago
Posted 1 month ago