Speedway Games is an independent studio developing and publishing cross-platform games on the Roblox platform, we have over 1 billion visits to our games and more than 1.5 million daily players. Our flagship game is Vehicle Legends, a top racing game on the platform for the last 3+ years.
What are you working on?
- Genres: Racing, Role-playing, Kids Games
- Platforms: PC, Mobile
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
• QA testing of company games and different products of the company;
• Providing suggestions and feedback for improvement to developers/product managers
• Test new game features;
• Create Test Cases and keep them up-to-date;
• Verify resolved bugs and affected areas.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
• At least 2 years work experience in QA testing (mobile game development required);
• Ability to test on multiple platforms. You have a computer and smartphone to test with;
• Experience in test documentation creating and maintaining (test cases, checklists, bug reports);
• Knowledge of testing methodologies;
• Experience in working with Asana/Confluence.
• Upper Intermediate English level (Ability to communicate with English-speaking team members, and write technical documentation);
• Desire to develop and expand the team, there is the possibility to manage the team in the future.
Will be a plus:
• Experience playing Roblox games or experience as a QA Tester for a Roblox game studio;
• Participation in-game tests;
• Knowledge of cars & racing games;
• Experience in writing technical documentation;
• Technical degree.
Why do we enjoy working here?
• Become a part of the talented and experienced game dev experts in the field;
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
• Referral program;
• Fully remote position and flexible schedule.