QA engineer (manual)
Burny Games,Posted 1 month ago
Remote, Netherlands, Ukraine
Due to the active expansion of our department, we are looking for an experienced QA engineer (manual). We create great social games for mobile devices
What are you working on?
- Genres: Puzzle
- Platforms: Mobile
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Deeply understand the software product being tested;
- Creating and supporting test documentation;
- Functional, non-functional testing, regression testing;
- Write test cases, bugs reports;
- Be involved in improvements in the company’s current processes to make them more efficient.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 2+ years of practical quality assurance experience;
- Good testing theory knowledge and understanding;
- Experience with cross-browser/cross-platform testing;
- Ability to write QA documentation — test cases, checklists, test plans;
- Experience with bug tracking systems and test management tools;
- Experienced with Postman/Charles, Fiddler (REST API architecture);
- Ability to work with logs;
- Testing experience throughout the project lifecycle;
Will be a plus:
- Experience in the gaming industry;
- Experience with Git/Unity;
- Knowledge english;
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Work on interesting and often non-trivial tasks;
- A strong team of experts;
- Flexible working hours;
- An L&D center with courses for employees;
- Access to paid courses;
- Services of a corporate psychologist, legal support;
- A comprehensive benefits package, including 22 paid vacation days, public holidays, a day off on your birthday, services of a corporate medical assistant, team-building activities, as well as various bonuses and gifts based on the duration of cooperation;
- Medical insurance.