Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Manual testing of web-based applications
- Requirements analysis
- Create test documentation (test case; test cycle;)
- Perform manual testing (White/Black/Grey Box testing; Integration testing; Regression testing and etc;)
- Create bug reports
- Smoke test following the production release or hotfixes
- Communicate with other teams
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Creation/maintenance of test documentation
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML
- Strong understanding of working client-server applications
- Experience in working with requirements
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools
- Good knowledge of different testing methodologies
- Knowledge of web-application testing
- Experience with web services and API testing (REST)
- Strong analytical skills
- Work with Jira and Confluence
- Mobile testing experience
- Minimum 4 years of QA
- Strong English
What are the conditions and bonuses?
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.
Similar job opportunities
Relocate, Remote, Georgia, Lithuania (+1)
Posted 1 week ago