PROMATIC Sp. z o.o.,Posted 8 months ago
Relocate, Remote, Warsaw
Promatic Group is a comprehensive supplier of EGM terminals, software and system solutions for the gambling industry.
What are you working on?
- The name of the project(s): QA Specialist
- Genres: Casino
- Platforms: Browser
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
• Manual testing of mobile and desktop applications;
• Testing the API interface;
• Maintaining and developing automated tests;
• Control of software compliance with the specification;
• Independent analysis of the error causes;
• Building scenarios and test cases;
• Preparation of technical documentation and user manuals;
• Work in various methodologies: Scrum, Kanban;
• Cooperation with a team of programmers in the field of software quality improvement.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
• Commercial experience as a Tester;
• Knowledge of test automation tools (eg Selenium, Cypress, etc.),performance and loading test tools (eg jMeter);
• Knowledge of version control systems (eg Git)
• Knowledge of relational databases;
• Knowledge of the linux / unix environment;
• Knowledge of the Cucumber specification and writing tests in the Gherkin syntax;
• Knowledge of software quality standards;
• The ability to organize own work, the ability to think analytically and constructively investigate problems;
• Good command of the English language enabling reading technical documentation and basic communication;
• Knowledge of tools: Chrome DevTools, Postman;
Why do we enjoy working here?
• Work in a stable organization with an established position on the market;
• Great independence in the performance of entrusted duties;
• Work in a harmonious, experienced team;
• Opportunity to develop and acquire unique knowledge and industry experience in the field of games of chance and IT;
• Openness to the implementation of own ideas and the ability to initiate changes;
• Opportunity to work in a very interesting industry - at the interface between entertainment, gambling and IT;
• A supportive and open working atmosphere;
• Private medical care, sports card and group life insurance.