At Klabater, we work together with smaller and mid-size independent studios to realize their promotional potential. Shaping the marketing plans, communications, scaling up, and all production inquiries. We also develop and promote games of our own! You might know us from our indie publishing productions such as We. The Revolution, Help Will Come Tomorrow, and Heliborne, or our own IPs such as The Amazing American Circus, Moonshine Inc., and Crossroads Inn.
We are currently looking for a QA tester who would help us keep our games in good health and ensure our gamers are satisfied and well taken care of.
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
● Performing tests on all major platforms: PC, Switch, Xbox, PlayStation;
● Creating bug reports and updating issue status;
● Evaluating games submitted by developers;
● Collaborating with other departments (for example, creating screenshots for marketing).
What kind of professional are we looking for?
● Passion for games (sounds cliche, but it’s a must-have!);
● Ability to work in a team;
● Basic knowledge of Google Workspace Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets);
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
● Basic knowledge of Jira
What is important for us in a person?
● Attention to details
● Communicative English.
● Previous experience in testing;
● The understanding of the game development process.
What are the conditions and bonuses?
Relocation (legal & material assistance)
Interesting work in an experienced international team with multiple projects
Flexible work hours, comfortable office in the city center of Warsaw
Attractive salary dependable on your experience
Bonus system based on the fulfillment of KPIs
Hybrid work system - stationary/remote
Similar job opportunities
Relocate, Remote, Cyprus, Czech Republic (+1)
Posted 2 days ago