Senior Art Producer (AAA projects)
Volmi – A Virtuos Studio,Posted 2 months ago
Volmi - A Virtuos Studio is a Ukrainian company, part of the global game development company Virtuos, specializing in creating art for games.
We cooperate with the gaming industry's leaders and participate in creating world-class projects.
Our company is looking for Senior Art Producer creative minds passionate about taking on new challenges and improving their skills!
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Set up and maintain project schedules for both short and long-term project goals;
- Understand the quality needs of the project and translate these into requirements for art teams;
- Manage risks, issues, and change requests and proactively solve problems before they impact the schedule or the end result;
- Partner with Art Direction, Art Team Leads, QC, etc. to keep production running smoothly and effectively and communicate relevant information to stakeholders timely;
- Negotiate scope and quality with Art Directors in order to find the solutions that best fit the requirements of each project, collaborate with the sales team to plan further scope;
- Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high-quality work efficiently and on time.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience managing art production teams for video games;
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, MSP, Office package, and readiness to use custom client tools;
- Working understanding of modern project management methods and tools;
- Background in the art that helps thoroughly understand the artistic and technical side of art production;
- Deep understanding of Art production pipelines, tools, risks & best practices;
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, able to self-present, and present team to clients;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Career and professional growth;
- Flexible work schedule, office or remote work;
- 20 working days of paid vacation and 10 paid sick days;
- 50% compensation for professional training&courses;
- Team building, and other fun activities.
Join the talented team at Volmi - A Virtuos Studio and take your career to the next level!
Similar job opportunities
Remote, Cyprus, Lithuania (+1)
Posted 1 week ago