Senior Business Development Manager
Suto Games Studio,Posted 1 month ago
$1,000 - $5,000 / Month
Suto Games Studio is a team of professionals who focuses on providing first class services in the field of casual, mid-core, iGaming and other game development.
Our goal is to become to the top 10 leaders in our segment in the next 5 years.
The only thing that matters to us is the complete immersion and involvement of each member of our team in the process, product and everything that will be connected with us.
We have always done and are doing everything to ensure that the reliability and comfort of cooperation conditions maximize the potential of each member of our team.
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
• Outbound and inbound sales of game project development services
• participate in the development and implementation of the sales strategy;
• implement and optimize the sales strategy;
• thorough knowledge of all products and services
• weekly reporting and analysis of work performed
• compliance with KPI
What kind of professional are we looking for?
The main skills that we want to see in an employee:
• Strong communication skills for negotiating and closing deals;
• Understanding the stages of the sales funnel;
• Understanding the development cycles of turnkey game projects;
• Awareness of the market value of certain services related to the development of game projects
• Experience with CRM
• Advanced level of English (Upper Intermediate and above).
• Direct sales experience in long-term projects
What is important for us in a person?
• Interest in the gaming industry
• Ability to quickly and easily establish contact with people.
Why do we enjoy working here?
Why is it pleasant to work with us?
• remote form of employment, allowing you to devote your free time to self-development;
• work with young, ambitious and experienced team in the field of IT;
• decent level of wages, a flexible and transparent system of motivation and a high percentage of the deal.
The selection process
1. Interview with HR Manager.
2. Interview with CEO.
3. Getting Started in Suto Games Studio 😉