Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, Lucasfilm.
What are you working on?
- Platforms: PC, Console, Mobile
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Unreal Engine Development
- Design and develop game modules or applications
- Performance optimization
- Memory optimization
- Porting to different platforms
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Parallel programming;
- Template metaprogramming;
- Performance optimization;
- Memory optimization;
- Debuging skills.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Unreal Engine 4
- Unity GPU programming
Why do we enjoy working here?
- ability to work remotely;
- open management without bureaucracy;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working days vacation;
- days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- possibility to grow inside a friendly and professional team.
Similar job opportunities
$2,500 - $5,000 / Month
€2.500 - €4.000 / Month
€2.500 - €5.000 / Month