Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Necessary to create concept art of the environment and robots (buildings, elements of life in the style of science fiction with elements of baroque and Greek authentic architectural style)
- Correctly prepare concepts for viewing 3D games
- Create moodboards and set the style
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Ability to work with a graphics tablet and Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to draw by hand
- Ability to generate unique ideas and quickly create sketches for their visualization
- Ability to create concept art in the following areas: characters, weapons, environment.
- Knowledge and experience in the style of Sci-Fi and Mecha
- Ability to combine different styles in working on concepts
- Knowledge of anatomy, perspective, color and composition
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Ability to work in 3D software to speed up the work
Why do we enjoy working here?
— Ability to work remotely;
─ Open management without bureaucracy;
─ Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
─ 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
─ Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
─ Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
─ Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
─ Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.