Senior UI/UX Designer
Program-Ace,Posted 1 month ago
Relocate, Remote, Ukraine
Program-Ace is a successful, time-proven, and innovation-oriented company with more than 27 years of experience, focusing on multi-platform software solutions, augmented and virtual reality development, online training, virtual simulations, and product configurators.
Team size and structure?
120+ team mates
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Design the flows and experience for the game and it’s features in close collaboration with our game designer;
- Advocate for users’ needs and make your team part of the process;
- Work in an agile, empowered game development team to deliver quality experiences to our players;
- Share your knowledge across teams, collaborating on a modular and scalable game;
- Find new ways to introduce players into the blockchain technology while having a great game experience;
- Visualize, document, and communicate your designs in written and verbal format, on collaborative whiteboards and as Figma prototypes;
- Present your ideas to the team, including developers, artists and producers.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Experienced using Figma and Unity;
- Experienced with browser and/or mobile games;
- Experienced creating basic UI assets that helps game artists to create final assets;
- Experience working in an agile, remote, or hybrid workplace setting;
- Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to think outside the box;
- User centric;
- Fluent English in writing and speaking.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Competitive salary;
- Paid 24-day vacation;
- Sick leave compensation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Team buildings;
- Performance reviews with possible salary raises.